Continuous Practices eGuide
The widespread adoption of agile and DevOps practices have placed the software industry firmly in the age of “continuous everything.” From continuous testing, continuous development, and continuous deployment to continuous integration and continuous improvement, our development cycles must embrace the need for speed to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Explore this eGuide to learn what your organization must do to keep pace in a continuous world.
- Continuous Testing, Continuous Variation
- Avoiding Continuous Bugs: Speed and Quality in DevOps
- Embedding Performance Engineering into Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Why You Need to Be Doing Continuous Integration
- Measuring Objective Continuous Improvement in DevOps
- and more
Please complete the required fields for instant access to this informative eGuide.